Information Collected by Femapay
Femapay may obtain the following types of information from you or concerning your computer or device (“Information”), which may include information that can be used to identify you as specified below (“Personally Identifiable Information”):
• Phone number
• Blog or Femapay URL
• Activities or Content Viewed on Femapay
• Information Collected Automatically (see below)
Information Collected Automatically
Femapay may automatically receive and log certain types of information when you visit or interact with our Femapays, applications or other products, including:
• Browser Information
• Operating System Information
• Mobile Device Information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
• IP Address
• Internet Service Provider
• Content Viewed
• Geographic Location
• Connection Speed
• Time of Visit
• Referring Site, Application, or Service
• Age, Gender, and Interests
Femapay Use of This Information
Femapay uses the Information we obtain from or concerning you or your computer or device to manage our business, improve our offerings, and understand how users are engaging with Femapay. We will use your Personally Identifiable Information to help you with your claim.
Disclosure of Information to Others and/or Third Parties
Some reasons for Femapay to disclose Information include:
• if you comment on Femapay, the information you submit may be viewable to the public
• to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order, or any other legal process.
• in conjunction with a business transition, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ Information.
• to aid in contacting you for the purpose of helping you with your claim, we may work with a third party that has access to your Personally Identifiable Information solely for this purpose.
Third-Party Advertising on Femapay
Femapay allows third party advertising service vendors and advertising networks (“Third Party Vendors”) to display advertisements on Femapay. Typically, these third party vendors utilize cookies (defined below) first to track and collect a user’s interest-based information and then to use that information to better tailor an advertisement to that user.
A cookie (otherwise known as an HTTP cookie) is a small piece of code that can be sent from a web site or banner ad and stored on a user’s web browser. The cookie stores data such as preferences, previous activity, and other information. For more information on HTTP cookies and other online advertising definitions please visit the IAB’s web site.
Children Under 13: Femapay does not knowingly target advertising to, or collect information from, children under the age of 13.
Security: Femapay uses reasonable means to safeguard data against unauthorized use and theft.
Contact Us: If you have questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com.
1200 New Hampshire Ave NW #600
Washington, DC 20036